Menu Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Bear Paw Festival Parade!

`       This weekend I took the girls to a parade in Eagle   River,Ak.Mr. Mountain man(my husband) went fishing. Can't wait to see what he caught! Hopefully our freezer will be packed FULL of shrimp and halibut after this season. 


            Daisy loves to wear sunglasses.  Isn't she ADORABLE!! 


It was a beautiful day! We parked at the Starbucks. I grabbed a venti coffee and the girls had a blueberry scone.
Daisy spotted the popcorn on the way up to the register. She tugged on my shirt..."Mommy may I have a bag of popcorn,please." Even know I cringe at the price, she won me over with her politeness. 


 I LOVE this dress on Brooke! She loved the parade. Every time I looked at her, she was clapping and dancing. Even when the fire trucks and police made their sirens go off, she just kept going. 
               

                       Parade + Candy = Brooke first sucker. 

                 

So focused! She behaved very well. Even shared her candy with a little girl, that was to afraid ,to run in the pile of children scrambling for the candy on the ground. Proud mommy. 


 A semi. I believe, this is a only in Alaska would they have a old semi, be in a parade.



0 comments:

Post a Comment