Menu Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day to Day Blessings

This week has been VERY hot in Alaska. Its been a high of 80! With no air conditioner. Yes I am whining. Its hard to look cute when your hair is a puff ball all day!Please remind me of this weather when I am whining about the crazy negatives we hit in the winter.... Thanks! 

Our week looked like this ! 



                                    Daisy LOVES bubbles! 




My husband came home from taking his new toy(side by side ) out for a night! This is what he looked like when he came home ..... My sexy camo man ! I love him dirt and all!



Our new toy! Now to figure out how to get car seats in! 

                                                       

                              LOVE this book! Great read!



                Last week we went to a friends birthday party! She had a magician come! Daisy loved it!!



Nap pre party!! <3 I love taking photos of them sleeping. I use to just hold all my girls and stare at them while they slept as babies. It makes you remember that those hard times do pass and they are just perfect little princess!





                    Flowers already are on discount at our local stores. I took advantage and bought a few!





                       The small things make me SO happy!



Daddy comes home... Wakes Daisy to take her for a ride... Typical! Does your husband do that? Wake the kids? Mine does ALL the time. I secretly think its sweet.. but at the time I am grumbling...




              Smock dress + BIG bows + monogram = My favorite outfit on miss Brookers Maggee.





                          Bubbles!! LOTS AND LOTS of bubbles...



Cauliflower soup! YUM! We ate half . The other half went in the freezer. Win win for this momma. I will post the recipe this week along with a bunch of DIY! I love DIY projects. I am redoing the girls rooms slowly. Just Daisy and Lila room currently. I won't do Brooke till she moves into her big girl bed. I have been posting previews on instragram!

                       I hope your week was fabulous!

                I am going to leave you with a cute video! Brooke learned how to play peek a boo!




0 comments:

Post a Comment