Menu Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Kindergarten

I have a kindergartner !  Where did the time go? I feel like it was yesterday I was rocking a fussy baby to sleep. Now, I have a brave little girl who was not scared when her mommy left her on the first day. The night before she came down stairs after I put her to bed and complained about her stomach hurting. Lila when she is sad or nervous complains about her tummy hurting. We talked for a bit and comforted as much as I could. The night before I packed her lunch. In typical Beth fashion went over board. I threw in a few pom pom last minute. She loves them as much as I do!! 

I love these sandwich cutters!! I have used them all week!! Lila loves them also . Princess cutters
I also got her fork and spoon here Utensils







The next step was labeling EVERYTHING!! 










When she woke up in the morning she was ready to go to school! She was excited to meet new friends and her classroom. 



When we got to school she ran right up to a friend she met at open house a few days prior. My favorite part was after they lined up and entered the school I looked over to see this! 




Her new best friend!! Lila talks about her everyday. I am so happy with my choice on enrolling her in this school. 



     Lila brought a small gift for her teacher. I put a few cookies in her lunch box every day this week. 






I could hear my daughter voice as she said the pledge and it was in this moment I teared up. Not only cause she knew it pretty well from practicing but because of the pride it brings along with it. 
After this the teacher dismissed the parents to the gym for a "tears and cheers". I wish I took more photos but in turn I was focusing on not crying. I had a few mothers around me that were emotional. In turn I knew if I looked at them I would also. I talked for a few minutes to a hand full of parents and made my exit. On the way out I grabbed this adorable bag. 



This is when I cried... Thank goodness by the time I got home I was calm and accepted the fact she is not a toddler anymore. 


By the end of the week she was a pro. She loves school and going to see her friends. She is such a big girl. I can't wait to watch Lila grow through out this year.

Next week Daisy starts pre-K . She will only be going Monday and Friday for a few hours. I plan on using that time to help at Lila school. 


Have a bless week!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment