Menu Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

5 on Friday

                                               Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

                                           {ONE}


My beautiful daughter Daisy started preschool today. She had a amazing time. I am so proud to be her mother. She is such a strong independent little girl. She didn't shed a tear when I left. I am so blessed and lucky to be her mommy. She picked out her first day of school outfit. Like mother she went for the big bow and polka dots. 



                                                       {TWO}

 I set up my sewing table. I believe this will be the only time it will stay as organized as it is in this photo. I have already added my other machine ...a light..my sewing box.. Oh well at least I have ONE photo . I am going to invest in a new chair and a few frames behind it. I am so excited to start monogramming and making projects for my friends and children. 

                                              {THREE}

      I am pretty proud of this project. I found the shelf for $5. I painted it a light pink. Than hung it all by myself. I could have waited a bit for my husband . The thing is ....it's hunting season here in Alaska. I would be waiting for another few months. I jumped in and decided I can do this. I finally have a place to put Brooke beautiful bonnets. The bonnets are hand made with love. I am addicted and would buy more if I could afford it. I do think Brooke needs one to match her fall dress... Don't you agree ... The Beaufort Bonnet


                                                  {FOUR}

 I have slowly started to get the fall items out. Do you do this with your children books? I tuck away all the holiday books. I than take each holiday out and we read them together. I changed all my scentsy warmers over to fall scents. Every day made a stop at Starbucks for a pumpkin Latte. YUM! highly recommend trying one! 


                                     {FIVE} 

My favorite purchases for the week. Polka dot notebooks that are small enough for my purse. Aren't they darling ? It's the small things. 
I am uber excited about finding Lila bubble bath. She been asking for one for a few weeks now. Every time I go to store and look at the bottles it screams chemicals at me. It works perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment