Menu Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Inspiration










I




Ever feel like that? I have to say for awhile I was caught up in life and forgot about who I was. This month I have worked towards getting back to who I am. I took a break from blogging and dropped commitments in my life that was taking up to much time away from what really mattered. I can't wait to show you what I did to my house! My husband leaves for a hunting trip and comes home to a new house!!

In order to change you need to change the negative in your life. Trust your gut. If someone or a situation seems a bit off. It's okay to walk away. You don't have to explain why. Life is about choices. I choose happiness, kindness, goal setting , strength and a happy future. Doesn't that sound better than drama, negative, and friendships/relationships that just drag you down.


The simple question is... Is it worth it? Of course not!!! That is when you tell yourself I deserve better !! and say NEXT!

Thank you for listen and following my blog!!

XOXO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment