Menu Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Brookes Talent!

 Brooke has this talent of falling asleep anywhere!!! She is in a stage of refusing to nap. In turn, she crashes.......in random spots.I always feel guilty when I find her. Even know for the last hour, I have been trying to put her down for a nap.

          She has always been a mommas girl. When she was a baby, she would only fall asleep when I held her. I didn't mind and loved it at the same time. The problem was around dinner time, she wanted to be held and take a snooze.

                           She went from this !!!Hi Mommy!!!








          









                                               To this! Thank goodness for the ergo! She would sleep on my back as I attempted to cook.



                                     










2 comments: