Menu Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

5 on Friday



                                              Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

What a busy week for my family!! I haven't had a moment to blog. My husband returned home from a business trip and left soon after for a hunting trip. 

                                         {One}



                    Best husband ever bought me a Embroidery machine!!! I am turning our desk into my sewing and craft table. Most the time I sit on the couch or at the table to work on the computer. This will help from craft items scattered everywhere. 


                      



                                   {Two}



                          My oldest Lila started school! Isn't she just beautiful . It's a whole new stage for our family. I was so proud of the way she stayed strong and didn't cry when I left. 

                                  {Three}
       Brooke  has worn this crown ALL week. Only time she will take it off is for tubby time and when she sleeps. She is such a girly girl!!! She loves shoes and dressing up! She looks like her father in this photo.

                                   {Four}
Today I got these VERY cute sneakers for Brooke! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Couldn't resist! 


                                   {Five}






Doesn't this sound like so much fun! I signed up and VERY excited to send a scarf! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment