Menu Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Day to Day Blessings



We had an amazing week! Next week Lila returns and extended family is visiting! We have a lot of fun things planned!!  






The last sun rise that brought over 70 degree weather this summer. We have had a hot and amazing summer!! Looking at the forecast it only shows below 60 degree for the next two weeks. It is Alaska and it can throw you a curve ball. We did break another record this summer with above 70 degrees weather. We went 14 days in a row that it hit over 70 degrees. The last record was in 2004 for 13 days. In my last post I talked about how when I first moved here I would have through of it as cold. Now !!! We were sweating!!! It was terrible. Honestly, VERY happy for the upcoming cold weather.





Tim added to his collection........ I don't know what I think about it yet. Stay tuned... 







Tim had a battalion picnic. We missed formation. I was pretty bummed about it . I love seeing Tim in parade rest. Possibly cause I never really see him in uniform or in "army mode" . We takes his uniform off ASAP and never bring work home. Which I love! But again its fun to see him at his job. 

Oh by the way... My husband bought a dozen crispy cream donut's for $15. No I am not kidding... I ended up giving them to a close friend. Typical. 

I sneaked this photo. I just LOVE it! This is a friend of ours. He is a young single man. He is typical in his beer drinking and partying ways. Yet, When my girls are around they suck him in. He reached down and they "held" hand for a good 10 minutes. He's is a great guy .

                
                                                                      Summer Staple


                                                      
                                                      Tim prepping for another fishing trip. 



              I cooked ALOT!!! Soups/breakfast food etc. This is for when the family visits. I will do some more freezer meals before school starts. I am going to post a few more recipes here soon. 

Side note: I am have the above tattoo removed in a few weeks. It's going to take a few times but bye bye my silly 18 year old mistake. 



My husband was in and out of the house ALL week long. It unusual . I caught him in uniform and in his element. 


I had a girls night with a new friend ! Daisy slept over at her best friends house. Never a dull moment in our household. I wouldn't change it for the world . 

Hope you have a blessed week!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment